Friday, December 5, 2008

playing ketchup

Or catch up, but ketchup was a catchier title...

Wow! I can't believe it's been 2 weeks since I've written!

Honestly, not a whole lot new to share. Ben and I spent Thanksgiving with his family and then he headed back up north for a second weekend of deer hunting. My sister-in-law, Jana, and I went shopping on Black Friday, but not until lunch time because neither of us wanted to deal with the crowds. Even when we went the lines were ridiculous and wrapped halfway around the stores! We survived though and got some good stuff, had a nice lunch at Buffalo Wild Wings and got my Christmas tree decorated!

Saturday I went to a lovely dinner at Red Lobster with my good friends Nikki and Granger. After that we did some bowling and had a few drinks downtown River Falls.

Sunday was a relaxing day of football and not much else. :)

Nothing exciting to report this week. Ben's dad is staying with us through the weekend so they can hunt together. I have no major plans and that's okay with me. I could use a nice relaxing weekend at home.

No comments: