Monday, May 11, 2009

mommy-to-be pampering

Saturday my friend Jenna (18 weeks) and I had a little mommy-to-be pampering and shopping day. We started off with pedicures at the spa in town, then grabbed a bite to eat at Olive Garden, and finally headed to the Mall of America for some maternity clothes. No, I don't technically need them yet, but I will. And let me just say that I think the price of maternity clothes is ridiculous! You'd think they'd cut us all a break considering we can only wear the stuff for such a short time, but no... We of course spent too much money, but had a great time. Now I just want to start showing and "looking" pregnant. I know, I'll probably regret that statement when I'm 7 or 8 months along, huge and uncomfortable, but for now that's how I feel. :)

No comments: