Monday, February 2, 2009

25 things

I stole this from Facebook, but I think they're fun to read...

1. I want a baby more than anything right now and most days that's all I can think about.

2. I would much rather be busy at work than have nothing to do.

3. I LOVE Red Lobster and Ben laughs at how engrossed I get in their commercials. :)

4. I truly believe I have an eating disorder – I think about food more than anyone should and sometimes I eat just to eat. I never "forget" to eat like some people claim to do.

5. I hate winter and often wonder why I live in Wisconsin. I would love to move somewhere warmer.

6. I believe that everything happens for a reason even though sometimes the reason is not clear.

7. I may not make as much money as I'd like, but I love my job.

8. I am extremely impatient and what little patience I have is tested daily.

9. I love shopping and don't get to do it nearly enough.

10. I am extremely competitive.

11. I am easily frustrated, but I rarely give up.

12. I own a bow and my husband and I are in an archery league together – two things I would have never imagined myself saying. I also just started hunting this year.

13. I am annoyed by bad spelling and grammar, although I'm sure I'm guilty of it from time to time.

14. I once made it to a regional spelling bee. I got knocked out on the word "guidance". I will never misspell that word again.

15. I am a perfectionist, but I'm messy.

16. My husband and I eat pizza at least twice a week. We also keep Buffalo Wild Wings and Barker's in business.

17. I grew up with cats, but now I couldn't imagine myself without a dog. My dogs are my babies.

18. I tell my beagle to "Shut the f*** up" at the top of my lungs at least once a day. I'm sure my neighbors love me...

19. I don't mind the washing and drying part of doing laundry, but I hate the folding and putting away part.

20. I'm a Mac girl and will probably never own a PC again.

21. I really want a Jeep Wrangler.

22. I hate Wal-Mart but I could spend hours wandering around Target.

23. I LOVE to cook and bake. My husband says I'm "a feeder."

24. My husband tells me that I'm "not right" at least every other day. :)

25. I make a mean tuna salad.

2 comments:

christy bode said...

I love reading these too :) so thanks for sharing

Theresa Lelinski Penney said...

This is so strange! I was bored at work playing on FB of course and went to read your blog. We're trying to have a baby so I was intrigued. But anyways I felt like you were explaning me when you wrote about your 25 things. It was kind of creepy.