Wednesday, February 3, 2010

December recap

Okay, I'm back as promised (for the one or two of you who care, LOL)! Let's see...

The first couple of weeks of December are kind of a blur. Peyton was a little jaundice after leaving the hospital so we ended up taking her back in a couple of times to check her levels. One night with the Wallaby blanket did the trick though. My mom stayed with us for the first week, which was a huge help, even just to have someone to talk to at 2am when Peyton decided to scream for 3 hours straight.

We headed over to Oshkosh for Christmas to see my family. Peyton did great on her first long car ride and slept the entire way (4-5 hours). We only had to stop once to feed her (and us). I also mastered pumping in a moving vehicle. :) Thank goodness for my Udder Cover! While in Oshkosh, Peyton got to meet two of her Great Grandma's, her Grandpa Kitz, her Auntie Kyra and a few of my aunts, uncles and cousins.

Peyton with her Auntie Kyra

Peyton and Great-Grandma Ruth

The Sunday after Christmas Ben and I met some friends of ours at Lambeau Field in Green Bay (only a 45 minute drive from my mom's house) to watch the Pack take on the Seahawks. We had a ton of fun and plan to make it a yearly thing! Ben and I went by ourselves last year, which was a blast, but it was WAY more fun this year with friends! Here are a few pics from the day...GO PACK GO!

No comments: