Tuesday, February 23, 2010

teething or growth spurt?

Peyton is doing great in the sleeping department - up to even 9.5 hours a night this weekend - but she has been a bear during the day the past 3 days! SO fussy! If she's not eating or being changed, she's crying. She doesn't seem to be eating more than usual...actually less yesterday, and she's been sucking on her hands constantly, which makes me think teething. Isn't 3 months kind of early though? I don't SEE anything coming in, but I guess we'll see what happens in the next few days.

Here are a couple of new pics as well...

Fist bumps for all!

Ridiculous how much she looks like Ben. Good thing I carried her or there may be questions. :o)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Conley has been sucking on his hands a ton too! He is usually pretty well behaved during the day, but turns into a monster at night!!! I am jealous of her sleeping habits--how many hours in a row?!

So handy to read your blog knowing they were born the same day.

Ben, Alissa & Peyton said...

Yes, we have been very fortunate lately with the sleep - a far cry from the early days when she was up for 3-4 hour stretches at 2am! How many hours in Conley sleeping at night? Has he been fussy or just sucking on everything?

I know, I love seeing what Conley is up to too!